Monday 19 March 2007

the illustrated bear

I like Amy Winehouse. I like tattoos. I like Amy Winehouse and her tattoos.



I'd love to get an tattoo done. An embroidery. Nothing tacky. A discrete little symbol. Maybe my name in Sanskrit. Or something like this.

Oh, BTW, she says "this" might be NSFW. I don't know why "this" would be dangerous for Wombles. I suppose that their tiny little Womble minds might be offended and they could explode but they rake about in bins for a living so you'd think that they'd know better. She says "W" stands for "work". Doesn't sound likely.

Any way, back to my tat. She says "no". She is the death of fun. "What happens when you change your mind? What happens when you get all old and tatty? And the colours might run next time you go for a wash". Hear the fun dying?

Apparently you can now download music with Oxfam. Which is nice. You can download the Pussycat Dolls, because you're evil - I've checked and it's true - and Oxfam get a bit of money to spend on goats and stuff. I've checked about the Pussycat Dolls. I'm just guessing you're evil.

No comments: