Tuesday 19 June 2007

um, cough, shuffle, need a holiday ...

I'm a bit embarrassed about my "fear of Tom Waits" confession. On the other hand I am trying to be open and honest. Possibly. Perhaps. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Anyway ...

I think that it would be nice idea for me to have a holiday to get over all my trauma but every time I mention this to Her she growls at me from under her pile of bank statements.

I haven't told her about Toy Voyagers yet - thank you, Travel Ted - so if she doesn't shape up and get unbusy soon I'm going to tag myself and see if I can get a posting somewhere exotic. A beach, a bear, and a deck chair ...

Until then I will be watching Mr Darthkittenlover producing one of his most excellent Wondermark strips. Over and over again. And humming "Icky Thump". Because it is still the best thing since ears.

No comments: