Sunday 28 January 2007

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

This week I have mostly been being ignored. When she hasn't been out there, allegedly working, going to youghurt classes* and stuff, she has neglected me for samorost1 and samorost2. Apparently spending time with your best bear isn't as much fun as trying to get virtual manatees to fart into a balloon. sniff. She's going to have to try and find my myspace page to make up. She created it one night after she'd been to the pub. And then she lost it. I could be as popular as Lily Allen and I wouldn't know it. It's not fair. I wonder if I'd be happier if I was Mariella Frostrop's bear.

*She claims this is exercise. It seems to involve flopping about on the floor and breathing. She already seems quite good at both things.

No comments: